Red light is an indication that ITPP941 has a problem with your label. Most likely, ITPP941 needs to re-learn your label.
- Pull out the USB cable and restart the printer; Press FEED button and hold on;
- Release your finger when you hear five "Di" sound.
- Then, you will hear another one long "Di" sound, which means the printer was reset.
- Then, we can set the printer to learn label size.
- Turn on the printer;
- Press FEED button and hold on;
- Release your finger when you hear one "Di" sound.
- Then, the printer will "know" the label size and will not print blank label or incompletely.
- Please re-connect the USB cable to ITPP941 and try your print.