Your cart is currently empty
ITPP941 requires OS X 10.9 or newer.
1. Please download the driver package for ITPP941 from this link:
2. When you open the download file, you should see the screen shown below. It is highly recommended that you open the installation guide so you can follow along.
You can follow Mac installation tutorial video on YouTube:
Please double click on the pkg installer to begin.
3. Follow the installation steps until you receive "Installation was successful" message shown below.
4. Open your Mac's "Settings" and click on "Printers and Scanners."
5. On the next window, press "+"
6. Click on Label Printer, and then choose "Select Software" in the drop down menu.
7. Please search / find "ITPP941 Printer" and click OK.
8. Click on "Add"
9. You may wish to print a Sample 4 x 6 Shipping Label. In the print dialogue, please be sure to select your "Paper Size" appropriately (for example 4 x 6).
10. If there is a error ‘pkg’can’t be opened because it is from undentified developer when installing the driver, please follow the steps below to allow the macOS to finish the installation.
（1）Go to the Security & privacy
（2）Select to allow the 'labelprinter.pkg' in the option pointed in this pic.
1. Please download theWindows Driver for ITPP941 from this link:
Please follow Windows installation tutorial video on YouTube:
2. For security reasons, driver file is placed within zip file. Please extract / open / run the installer within this zip file and follow the installer steps.
3. After installation, please go to your Window's Printers and you should now see "Label Printer". You can reach this page by going to Control Panel -> Devices and Printers.
4. Right click on "Label Printer" and choose Printing Preferences.Under Layout tab, click on "Advanced..."
5. Select your label size from the drop down menu. Most 4 x 6 shipping labels are 100 x 150mm. Click Ok to save your settings.
Note: Before printing, please make sure the printer has detected your label size successfully.
- Turnon the printer and load
- PressFEED button and hold
- Releaseyour finger when you hear one "Di"
- Then,the printer will "know" the label size and print