- ▲Bluetooth 4.0 & 2.4G Wireless & USB: The barcode reader supports bluetooth connection on Android & iOS Devices; Scan '2.4G mode' on user manual, plug in receiver can support wireless connection on Windows & Mac System;Wired scanning with USB cable, as long as your devices have usb port.
- ▲Two working mode:Instant upload mode / storage mode. Internal offline storage supports up to 100,000 barcodes in offline storage mode.
- ▲Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
- ▲BATTERY 2200 mAh for 80 hours CONTINUOUS SCAN: Press up to 24 hours of continuous scanning for your inventories. Recharge easily in 1.5 hours with the included USB charging cable.
- ▲Decode Capability:1D:UPC-A,UPC-E,EAN-8,EAN-13,Code 128,Code 39,Code 93,Code 11,Interleaved 2 of 5,Matrix 2 of 5,Standard 2 of 5,Coda bar,MSI Plessey,RSS,etc. 2D: QR Code, Data Matrix,PDF417,etc
Bluetooth Mode,Bluetooth status lights=blue
The scanner was set in Bluetooth Mode at deafult.
You can use it to pair with you Android phone or iphone ,ipad,
- The first boot, the scanner works in Bluetooth mode。
- Scan “Restore defaults” settings barcode, the scanner will be
- set to Bluetooth-mode。
- Press the button, the buzzer rang “Di-di-di”, The red light flashing
- and the blue light is on which means in matching mode.
- Add prefixes/ suffixes, delete character.
- Add keyboard keys (TAB, CR&LF, etc.) to the scanning operation.
- Enable or disable barcode type
- Turn on/ off buzzer.
- 1, plug the receiver to your computer
- 2, scan the “Match” bar code to Match the receiver
- 1, Plug the receiver to your computer
- 2, Match for the scanner A: A scan the “Match” Barcode.
- 3，Unplug the receiver and Plug the receiver again.
- 4, Match for the scanner B: B scan the “Match” Barcode.
- After that ,2 scanners can transmit the data to the receiver.
|INTERFACES||USB, Bluetooth, 2.4G|
|SENSOR||640 * 480 planar CMOS sensor|
|PROCESSOR||32-bit ARM Cortex|
|PROMPTING MODE||Buzzer, LED|
|LIGHT SOURCE||617nm LED|
|DECODE CAPABILITIES||1D: EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Codabar， Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF-6, ITF-14, ISBN, ISSN, MSI-Plessey, GS1|
|DataBar, GS1 Composite Code, Code 11, Industrial 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Plessey, Matrix 2 of 5, etc.|
|2D: QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, Aztec code, Maxicode, etc.|
|SCANNING MODE||Button, auto-Induction|
|SCANNING SPEED||500 scans/sec.|
|SCANNING AREA||EAN-13: 50 - 230mm (13mil)|
|Code 128: 50 - 00mm (4.7mil 10 bytes)|
|Code 39: 60 - 100mm (5mil)|
|QR Code: 25 - 240mm (20mil 16 bytes)|
|PDF417: 30 - 140mm (6.67mil 7 bytes)|
|SCANNING WIDTH||See above item|
|SCANNING DEPTH||See above item|
|SCANNING ANGLE||Angle of rotation360°|
|DECODE ANGLE||Inclination± 60°, declination ± 60°|
|TRANSMISSION DISTANCE||Bluetooth ≤10m, 2.4G ≤100m|
|LANGUAGE||English, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Serbian, German, Slovene, Brazilian, Danish, Polish, Finnish, Portuguese, Hungarian,|
|Croatian, Dutch, French (Switzerland), Canadian-French, Czech, Norwegian|
|POWER SUPPLY||Charge DC 5V 400mA|
|OPERATING POWER (CURRENT)||200mA|
|STANDBY POWER (CURRENT)||3.3V|
|CONTINUOUS OPERATION TIME||3 - 7 days|
|CHARGING TIME||6 - 7 hours|
|MATERIAL||ABS + PVC + PC|
|DIMENSION||170mm [L] *87mm [W] * 65mm [H]|
|COLOR||Black / white|
|ACCESSORIES||USB cable, manual, 2.4G adaptor|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-20℃ - 50℃|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||-20℃ - 60℃|
|HUMIDITY||5% - 95% relative humidity (no condensation)|
|LIGHT LEVELS (LUMINANCE)||N/A|
|DROP (SHOCK / IMPACT RESISTANCE)||1.5 meters free fall on concrete surface|
|INGRESS PROTECTION (IP CODE)||N/A|
|SAFETY AND CERTIFICATION|
|EMC||CE, FCC, CCC, ISO900|
2.4G Mode, 2.4G status lights=green
If you want to pair it with your PC via Wireless connection, Please remember scan the "2.4G' Mode on user manual.
How to use the scanner (2.4G)?
1, Press the button, the buzzer rang “Di-di-di” , the status light is on, the
2, Plug the receiver to your computer, the blue light is on, the receiver
starts to work.
3, Please match the receiver and the scanner within 30 seconds!
Prefix and suffix
one to more paid mode
One to one —one scanner to one receiver
More to one —several scanner to one receiver
If you have 2 scanners: scanner A, scanner B,
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon
You can also download I2DBC038 user manual here