1. The main reason is that the size of your shipping label file is not 4x6 inches. At this time, you need to set the correct label size. This needs to be set on the shipping platform or online store, depending on your file source. This part will be listed step by step in the platform setup.
2. It is not set correctly when switching to print labels of different sizes. Please see the settings below. You should choose the size corresponding toyour shipping label. Below I use the most common 4x6 inch shipping label as an example.
For Windows: Go to the ‘printer preferences’ -> ‘advanced’ -> ‘paper size’, select the correct size for the printer(please select the 4x6 inch or 100*150mm)
For Mac: If you print a 4x6 size page. In the print dialogue, please be sure to select your "Paper Size" appropriately (for example 4 x 6).
In the presets settings, you can permanently save the settings for this printing to avoid repeated settings.
(1) The most common reason is that the labels were loaded upside down. Please ensure your labels are properly loaded, the tearable side up.
(2) Ensure your labels are "Direct Thermal" labels, The paper enclosed in the package meets this condition
(3) If above are correct, but the printer still print blank labels or the label cannot be completely printed. Please print the self-test page,
① Press FEED(green/red light) button and hold on
②Release after you hear two consecutive beeps
The printer will print a self-test page. If the self-check page is not printed, please contact us for return and exchange.
For Windows: You can do this by entering: Settings -> Devices -> Printers and Scanners -> Right-click on 'Munbyn ITPP941' -> Manager -> Printing Preferences -> Page Setup -> Dotted line->Apply. If the problem is still not solved, please follow point 6 and reduce the density to 2 and the speed to 4.
Access these settings directly from the print menu as shown below. If the problem is still not solved, please follow point 6 and reduce the density to 2 and the speed to 4.
①Please cancel all printing sequences in the computer.
②Load no less than 4 consecutive sheets of paper into the printer.
③After the paper is stable, press and hold FEED (red/green light), and when you hear a beep, release the feed.
The printer will learn the size of the paper at this time, and the top of the printer will light up in green when it stops. After the process is complete, the printer returns to normal.
Try to choose PDF file format for printing instead of PNG, PIG and other image formats.
You can do this by entering:
Settings -> Devices -> Printers and Scanners -> Right-click on 'Munbyn ITPP941' -> Manager -> Printing Preferences -> Page Setup -> Density/Speed.
1).Choose printer features. 2).Adjust the density, Try to choose low speed while high density.
It is likely that the printer head has gotten dirty.
(1)Please turn ITPP941 off and allow it to cool down
(2)Please use the provided alcohol pads to wipe the printer head clean. Any 70% Isopropyl Alcohol pad would work. These are commonly available in pharmacies and grocery stores as well as on Amazon. Image below shows the highlighted areas that could cause this fade / dead zone.
(3)Allow 2-3 minutes for components to dry, then turn ITPP941 back on.
Please try to use high-quality thermal label paper (such as munbyn label paper) to avoid the poor quality label paper coating peeling off and remaining on the print head, resulting in unclear printing.
Red light is an indication that ITPP941 has a problem with your label. Most likely, ITPP941 needs to re-learn your label.
① Load no less than 4 consecutive sheets of paper into the printer.
② After the paper is stable, press and hold FEED (red/green light), and when you hear a beep, release the feed.
③The printer will learn the size of the paper at this time, and the top of the printer will light up in green when it stops. After the process is complete, the printer returns to normal.
If automatic label identification does not work or red light remain, please turn off ITPP941 by using the power switch on the back and turn the unit back on.
The self-test page can be used to determine whether the machine is malfunctioning and whether the printing performance is good. You can print self-test label as below.
Turn on the label printer; Press FEED button and hold on; Release your finger when you hear two ‘Di’ sounds; It will print out a self-test label. If the self-test label printed well, it means the printer is fine.